Yes, if used properly, Quick Fix works every time. In the highly unlikely event that your Quick Fix urine does not work, there is a 100% money-back guarantee. Please note: In order to obtain a refund for Quick Fix in a “I failed claim”, you must provide the test results to back up the claim. Please keep in mind that Quick Fix has had a 99.9% pass rate for over the last 19 years. The remaining 0.1% has been due to people following the instructions incorrectly.