When it comes to your job, do you want to entrust a cheap drugstore brand with your livelihood? Or, would you prefer to buy a drug screening kit that you can rely on to find trace amounts of any drug that could jeopardize your career?
We are more familiar than anyone with the drug screening process and what it takes to pass. That’s why we created a convenient and confidential solution that you can use in the privacy of your own home for accurate and immediate results – the Quick Test 10 Panel Urine Drug Test!
The Quick Test Advantage
Our workplace drug testing kit is:
– Easy to use
– Provides results in minutes
– Tests for 10 illicit substances
Wondering how to pass a 10-panel urine drug test? Quick Test has got you covered.
Quick Test is easy to use. Just follow these steps:
1. Begin the testing procedure by collecting a urine sample in a clean container.
2. Open one of the test kit pouches and remove the cap.
3. Open one of the test kit pouches and remove the cap.
4. Dip the paper tips into the liquid for 10-15 seconds. Make sure the liquid does not come in contact with the plastic casing.
5. Remove the cassette and replace the cap.
6. Wait 5 minutes after testing the urine sample for an accurate reading.
WHAT DOES A 10 PANEL DRUG TEST TEST FOR?
10-panel urine drug tests are not as common as the 5-panel drug test, which is frequently used for job applicants and current employees. However, a 10-panel drug test is typically for professions in which a high degree of public safety and judgment is required, including:
– Government employees at the local, state, and federal levels
– Doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals
– Law enforcement
Though a 10-panel drug test kit isn’t necessary for all professions, if you’re not sure what your potential employer is testing for or you want to cover all of your bases, then this is the way to go.
Legally, an employer can test for any substance, even if it’s legally prescribed by your doctor. By checking your urine in advance, you’ll have advanced warning of what might show up in case you need to inform your employer or work to cleanse your system of toxins.
Here are the substances that a 10-panel drug test will screen for:
– Cannabis: All forms of marijuana and hash, including synthetic cannabinoids like spice and K2.
– Amphetamines: Speed, crank, meth, ecstasy, and also drugs that treat ADHD and narcolepsy such as Ritalin, Adderall, Vyvanse and Concerta.
– Barbituates: Phenobarbital is the most commonly used.
– Cocaine and crack cocaine: Also known by fun street names like blow, snow, powder, coke, and rocks.
– Phencyclidine: More commonly known as PCP or angel dust.
– Opioids: Including heroin, opium, codeine, morphine, and oxycodone.
– Benzodiazepines: This class of drugs includes Lorazepam, Xanax, and Valium.
– Methaqualone: Fondly known as Quaaludes or Ludes.
– Methadone: A synthetic drug substitute similar to morphine used to treat heroin and morphine addictions.
– Propoxyphene: Similar to morphine, but not as strong. It’s taken as a pain reliever and cough suppressant.
These substances can stay in your system for between 1 and 30 days.
Please note that a 10 Panel drug test does not test for alcohol.